100-day return policy
www.novastar.lt buyers (natural persons) have a right of withdrawal from the product purchase and sale contract which can be exercised without stating the reason by giving notice to the seller within 100 calendar days from the date of collection or delivery of the product to the buyer. The costs of returning the product to the seller shall be paid by the buyer.
Product return conditions:
- A product can be returned within 100 calendar days from the date of its collection or delivery to the buyer;
- The returned product must be in the original packaging, unused, undamaged and in good condition – the product and its packaging must be clean with original undamaged labels, protective bags and films;
- The product must be returned with all accessories (cables, manuals, etc.), accompanying gifts and any additional values provided in connection with the purchase, if they are of a refundable nature;
- When returning the product, its purchase document (the original purchase receipt or invoice) must be produced;
- The product must be returned to the customer service centre of Novastar LT at the address Kareivių g. 12, Vilnius. The product return costs must be paid by the buyer;
- The money for the returned products shall be reimbursed to the bank account specified by the buyer within 14 calendar days from the return of the product;
- If not the cheapest delivery method is chosen, the additional transportation costs shall not be reimbursed.
The buyer’s right to withdraw from a contract for the purchase or sale of goods or services shall not be applicable to the following contracts:
- Contracts under which product delivery, installation, connection, rental and other services have been rendered;
- Contracts under which the products have been manufactured or ordered according to the individual needs of the buyer;
- Contracts for products which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; also contracts for printer cartridges in case of damage to the factory packaging of cartridges;
- Contracts for packed products which are unsuitable for return on grounds of health care or hygiene (shavers, epilators and other hygiene products) and contracts for wearable devices (such as headphones, microphones, etc.);
- Contracts for packed video or audio recordings or packed software which were unpacked after their delivery;
- Contract for gift cards.
All the above conditions must be met in order to return the product. The buyer must inform the seller of the products he/she intends to return by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and fill in the return document in the form established by the seller.