• TouchSelect: Selection of the desired cooking zone and easy setting of the desired power level.
• Flush-top frame: The cooktop is flush with stone and granite countertops.
• PowerBoost: up to 50% more power for faster heating on your induction hob.
• ReStart: if your dish boils over, the cooktop automatically turns itself off and saves the last selected setting.
• Timer with switch-off function: Turns off the assigned cooking zone after the set time
Žemiau pateikiami galimi pristatymo būdai ir preliminarūs terminai
Birželio 5 - 7
With the TouchSelect control you can regulate the desired cooking zone easily. Simply select the power level you need.
When you want to get quick and easy meals on the table even faster, PowerBoost can help. This practical feature adds a boost of power for ultra-quick heating. Use it on your induction hob to boil large quantities of water – and heat almost 35% faster compared to the highest power level.
If something goes wrong or boils over, the cooktop automatically turns itself off and saves the last selected setting. This means you can clean the it conveniently and restore the settings at the touch of a button.
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
The QuickStart function detects where you have placed the pot and automatically displays the corresponding cooking zone on the control interface. You can get started straight away and select the desired cooking level for your pot without delay.
1-asis šilumos elementas
2-asis šilumos elementas
3-asis šilumos elementas
4-asis šilumos elementas